Vision, Mission & Core Values
Vision: Accelerating clean energy by delivering the most sustainable critical metals.
Mission: To harvest and process critical metals from the seabed, while protecting the environment.
What we do: We are building underwater robotic vehicles for harvesting critical metals and have invented a new form of mineral processing that uses bacteria metal respiration.
- Planet comes first: environment and people before profit
- We are determined, striving to make the impossible possible
- We encourage, share and respect all perspectives
- We move fast, separating what must be done now from what can be improved later
- We embrace and learn from every success and failure
- We act as owners, managing resources responsibility and efficiency
We will deliver responsible metals in line with the BetterEV Statement. Responsible metals are mined and refined in a way that:
- Protects safety and human rights
- Is carbon neutral
- Maximizes the potential for recycling and circularity
- Eliminates toxic waste
- Avoids widespread habitat destruction
- Avoids water scarcity
- Avoids loss of biodiversity
- Avoids displacing Indigenous people or communities